In order to participate in Helenes recruitment, you must be:
- An undergraduate student
- Enrolled in at least 12 units*
- With a GPA of 2.75 or above
- Able to attend weekly meetings on Wednesdays, 9 to 10 pm
Although we offer many recruitment events designed for us to get to know each other better, the only mandatory steps are:
- Attend one information session
- If you cannot attend one of the four info sessions, please email for further instructions.
- Complete the online application, which you will receive a link for after submitting your application.
- Earn a score of 90% or higher on an online test on university facts
(use the Helenes Fact Sheet to study for the test)
- Complete the interview process